Saturday, January 24, 2009

want some?Ü

"i know it's kinda late but happy birthday.:)"

- the click five


Well, I would just want to share my experiences this past week.

First, the brain-exhausting periodical exams.

Well, it wouldn't be that draining if the schedule was posted earlier.
I mean, gee, can't you give us sufficient time to prepare?
And the worst part is that Advanced Chemistry and Calculus were scheduled on the first day of exams.
I have a hard time coping up with these subjects lately, maybe because the foundations of the topics were discussed during my week-long duty in the City Hall as the Youth Congressman.
Setting "first-day-high" aside, the subsequent exam days were equally difficult.
I do not expect good grades for this quarter, but I do hope to get passing ones.



Next is the program for the Koreans.
This one’s very exhausting. We have to wait for 2 hours for them since they went on a trip to Quiapo. Yes, to Quiapo.
The stress and panic was worsened by the ever great sound system. The new ones seem to be functioning no better than the old ones. Add the hot weather that day.
But, inspite these happenings, the program had a fine finish.
(special thanks to Kennedy for adding so much life to the program. :D)










The highlight of my week: my sister’s 12th bday.:))
We went to Sbarro to have dinner.
Well, we had so much food in our table that night. *something that wasn’t meant to be feasted upon by 3 people.=))*
It was fun, roaming around SM knowing that there was an incoming exams.:))
I also bought my sister a present. (something I do not usually do.)
Well, I do not regret doing so since I saw her very happy with my gift. :)

>>> Kuya's gift to Bea.:))

Well, this ends my post for tonight. Goodluck to 4Aver for the final collection tomorrow. (or should I say, later?:D)
(Time check: 1:46 am)

uhm, want some?

No comments: