Saturday, January 31, 2009

i want to hear you screaming!


their radiance is just overflowing.

JOYOUS, ECSTATIC, EUPHORIC, BLISSFUL, HEAVENLY
I can’t think of a word that can describe the way I feel.

Good day fellas.Ü

Today was a very tiring one. Far from my goal of spending more time with my family, I spent the whole day in Dominican college.

It was fun, hanging around with pat and Camille. Pat and I were able to ride the mini Viking, Camille and I spent some bonding moments together and I met new people. Going home was another adventure. Camille and I got lost, but luckily, we found our way home.Ü (or else I will not be able to sit in front of my pc and blog. XP)

Anyways, the highlight of my day is the concert.
I am not supposed to watch the concert but because of my constant begging, my mom allowed me to.
Php100 got a long way for it served me four bands namely, Hansom, Chicosci, Spongecola and JOIN THE CLUB.

Hansom played first, they were kind of unfamous but they did well.
Next is Chicosci. The band was really great. Mong and Miggy carried the show very well. I also liked their rendition of Katie’s “I Kissed A Girl.” Everybody’s jumpin’ and screamin’ their names but I was kind of telling myself…

“Bilis, bilis, Join the Club na.”

And lo, the moment has come. JOIN THE CLUB has come.
Finally, my dream of seeing them performing LIVE came into a REALITY. Whoo! The band was blazing hot and they gave a very breathtaking performance. They kept the energy soaring through the course of their act. I was screaming and jumping *and being stared upon by those near me. But it does not matter, I just can’t contain the joy that I’m feeling that time. When Biboy drew near our spot, I did everything to go nearer. I got so near that my idol was literally at reach. (Thanks to my 1.3 megapixel camera on my phone, I was able to capture the moment. *and hell to my camera which got lowbatt that very moment.)


when your hero is at this distance, you can't help but be carried away...

I also found myself singing along with them.

“At aalis, magbabalik, at uuliting sabihin na mahalin at sambitin kahit muling masaktan
Sa pag-alis, ako’y magbabalik, at sana naman…”


Waah! Their mere presence makes me ecstatic. And hell, their second album will be a very good gift for me in my birthday. (not the repackaged one, but the album entitled “Gera ng Baralila”)

The main event came as Spongecola stepped into the stage. Well, I find presentation somewhat boring, maybe because I was able to see them before or maybe they just couldn’t match the ‘highness’ JTC gave to me. Whatever the reason is, it doesn’t matter.


a portrait of my music hero...

Time check: 1:54am
I need to go to bed now for I have a play to see later.:))
Thanks for reading my post!

"Sa isang marikit na alaala'y pangitaing kay ganda…
Sana nga’y pagbigyan na ng tadhana, bawat sandali nalang…"

No comments: