Thursday, January 21, 2010

yeah, I'm back!:D

hoorah! first blog post for the year!

obviously, i fell into the sin of being too lazy to update my blog. a lot of things happened this past months, and it will be needing a long, long, long litany of words to be narrated so maybe i would not waste my time on that.

anyway, cheers for 2010! i don't have the will to talk of something meaningful at this time.

"But, Jesus I've fallen
I don't mind the rain if
I meet my maker
I'll meet my maker clean

But, Jesus the truth is
I've struggled so hard to believe
I'll meet my maker
I'll need my maker

To cure of my doubting blood
And drain me of the sins I love
And take from me my disbelief
I know it should come easily
But it remains inside of me
It battles and devours me
It cuddles up the side of me
And whispers it convinces me

I'm Right"

Get Me Right - Dashboard Confessional

this ends my post.

No comments: