Friday, June 19, 2009

PH = AS (remember that, or you'll be tagged as a freshie)

Whoa, the first week of classes already ended.

Unlike any other opening of classes, this time, I did not feel any excitement. I did not feel the thrill of getting into college, of entering a new chapter in my life. I really do not know why I feel this way, but I think it doesn't matter anyway.

It is also a surprise to me that I am able to really do not make friends with anybody. Neither did I make that usual creative and fun way of introducing myself. Weird it may seem, but I feel like enjoying the solitude. I like being alone, I think I love being alone. I go to different buildings by myself, eat and make ‘tambay’ alone. I also resisted the urge of joining the search for a ‘freshie rep’ in our college. Being ordinary is cool; I love being a ‘nobody’ in the school. Angel warned me that these things compromise the flare (‘flare’ as defined by Angel, is that sensation or urge of wanting to get involved) I have. But as of now, what matters is that I concentrate more on my studies.

Another thing that reinforces this grade consciousness, is that the video card of our computer failed, thus resulting to the inability to launch computer games. (yes, no Grand Chase.) This helps me to control my addiction, thus resulting to having more time for my studies.

Hmm, I can’t think of anything more to say, bye for now.

No comments: