Sunday, April 12, 2009

got tagged. (again, and by the same person:P)

Three things that scare me
1. MUMU!
2. Death of my loved ones
3. kidnapper/holdappers/suicide bombers

Three people who make me laugh
1. My family
2. 4Aver
3. Erika Mae.Ü

Three things I love
1. My family
2. 4Aver
3. Erika Mae.Ü

Three things I hate
1. insensitive people
2. Yvonne
3. bad hair days

Three things I don’t understand
1. CALCULUS
2. ANALYTIC GEOMETRY
3. kung para san ba ako at kung bakit ako buhay.

Three things on my desk
1. cellphone
2. UP application documents
3. calculator

Three things I am doing right now
1. sitting while my sister peels the skin at my back (sunburn)
2. blogging
3. texting Erika Mae

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Makita ang mga idol ko! (Join the Club)
2. Last Supper with my family
3. Last bonding with Erika

Three things I can do
1. Magbanda
2. Magcomputer
3. mabuhay ng walang inaalala at mga pagsisisi.:))

Three things you should listen to
1. Encouragements
2. Wise Advises
3. Music

Three things you should never listen to
1. Nonsense babbling of some people
2. Tactless opinions
3. Yung ingay sa construction site… (obviously, it will hurt your ears.)

Three things I’d like to learn
1. Play Piano
2. How to Otto Shot (Grand Chase)
3. DRIVE

Three favorite food
1. Pizza
2. Kahit anong tinutusok sa tabi-tabi (fishball, squidball, kikiam, bbq, balat ng chicken, leeg ng chicken atbp.)
3. candy na galing kay Paolo

Three beverages I drink regularly
1. Water
2. RC Cola
3. Iced Tea

Three TV shows I watched when I was kid
1. Shaman King
2. Ghost Fighter
3. Dragon Ball Z

Three favorite books
1. Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren
2. The Prince – Niccollo Machiavelli (thanks to my AP teacher when I was in 3rd year :P)
3. Brida – Paulo Coelho

i'm tagging....

no one, as usual:))

No comments: