Monday, March 23, 2009

a post made by the 1st Honorable Mention and Athlete of the Year

good day fellas.:)

I wasn't able to do some blogging lately because I always go home feeling tired and maybe because I do not have the will to. But then... jenen! I got back to my senses and realized that I have so many stories that I want to share.:))

To start of...

A few days ago, different schools went into our school to do some career orientation...(or should I say, 'school endorsements')

Many offered high quality education(really now eh?), state-of-the-art facilities, airconditioned rooms, discounts(one school even offered 60% discount for us), and on-the-job trainings abroad… But what caught my attention is that one school even offered discount on Jollibee!

another thing that happened during those days is that the line-up of honors were hilariously changed. Paolo is our Valedictorian, Melo is our Salutatorian, and yours truly as the 1st honorable mention.

The 2-day school endorsement was really crazy(and boring.)

Next activity was the ‘recollection’.

Now, the word ‘recollection’ has a new meaning in my vocabulary.

Recollection- the process of delivering long and tedious speeches in front of sleeping/half asleep/bored students.

Well, the message was there, but the way it was delivered… urgh… I wish it has been more interactive so that the audience was able to participate actively.

Enough with school stuff…

Another thing that happened is the Bday Celebration of Cedric. It was a lot fun(and costly, I may say.) We ate so much and played DOTA for 4 hrs. at Netopia. (imagine, we had a bill of PHP600.00 for the computer rental. Haha!) but then, it was worth it. I missed playing with my friends (awww…)

Next is the celebration of our 13th monthsary! It was so much fun…

First, we went to the movie house to watch ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’… It gave the moral of SACRIFICING WHAT YOU DO NOT NEED FOR WHAT YOU NEED.

Then, we ate at Pollo Loco. The food was great, and we are very full after eating.:)) we also took pictures of each other there.:)

As we are heading to the arcade, some clothes got our attention, and lo! I was able to find a perfect attire for our Graduation Ball.

In the arcade, we played and had so much fun. And one thing that strikes me most is that I can’t beat Erika at racing! Whoa!:))

Lastly, is the revelation of BEN ALMEDA. And i am a part of this group. Even for just two weeks, i felt the pressure and joy of making our classmates happy. it was tiring and fund draining but it was very worth it. we had meetings until late at night, adventures in preparations and the thrill of making everybody believe that we are not BA. (well, i admit, i am NOT good in acting:P)

"WE ARE NOT WEIRD, WE'RE JUST COOLER THAN YOU" oha!:))

BE STRONG.
BE FIRM.
BE A.
BE AN A'ER.

CERTIFIED 4AVER

CIAO!

No comments: